MGP 10 H2 Termite Treated Structural Timber 90×45 (6 LM)
H2 Treated Pine, commonly known as “Blue Pine”, is a variety of timber that has overgone a treatment for protecting wood from termites and borers. This timber category can be used for residential, domestic and light commercial applications such as wall frames and roof trusses.
- These are new-generation envelope H2 Termite-Protected Timber.
- They are specially Treated to be protected against Borers and Termites.
- Timber is manufactured as per Australian Standards.
- Blue pine or H2 Structural MGP10 range is guaranteed for 25 years.
- It requires little maintenance and is environment friendly.