Yellow Tongue Flooring
Yellow Tongue Flooring:
What is yellow tongue flooring?
Yellow tongue flooring is a structural-grade particleboard sheet for interior use in domestic buildings.
It comes in three thicknesses – 19mm, 22mm and 25mm – and has a tongue & groove pattern. Yellow tongue flooring can tolerate some weather but should be covered at the first opportunity. It is waterproof so it can be used in wet areas such as the laundry rooms and bathrooms without any issues. You may also paint it with any regular paint if desired.
Benefits of buying yellow tongue flooring
When it comes to choosing the right type of flooring for your home, there are many factors to consider. One important factor is the colour of the flooring. If you’re looking for
1. Affordable and durable flooring option
Yellow tongue flooring is a great option to buy because it is durable, affordable, and easy to install. It is made from structural grade particleboard that can withstand moisture for up to a few months during the building process but requires dry conditions once in place for long term use. Additionally, it comes with an edge wax coat and wax impregnation for added moisture protection. Furthermore, this type of flooring is designed to be used in domestic and residential buildings as well as platform construction over 450mm joist spacing with 19mm thickness options available. Finally, it meets the requirements of AS/NZ 1860 Particleboard Flooring Specifications which ensures quality control during production so buyers can rest assured they are getting a quality product that meets industry standards. a flooring that will add a touch of elegance to your home, it may be the perfect option for you.
2. Wide variety of colours and styles to choose from
It is available in a variety of colours and styles which is either laminate or wood-based, and comes in a range of finishes such as matte, gloss, satin and antique. The colour range includes classic shades like golden yellow, mustard yellow and light lemon yellow as well as more modern tones like amber yellow or bronze yellow.
3. High quality timber that is sustainable
A high quality timber that is sustainable because it is procured from sustainable plantations and forests in Australia. Every lumber is milled with high precision and expertise, ensuring consistency in quality. Yellow tongue flooring also has multiple benefits, such as being durable, easy to maintain and install, resistant to moisture damage and termites, among others. Additionally, it complies with Australian standards for wood procurement from sustainable sources.
4. Easy to install
1. Measure the area where you wish to install the flooring and mark out the dimensions with tape.
2. Use a power drill with a masonry bit to bore holes into the concrete floor for inserting the tongue & groove locking system of your flooring
3. Position each plank over its corresponding hole and press down until it clicks into place, then continue across the room until all planks are installed in their respective positions.
4. Use a utility knife or scraper to trim away any excess material that overlaps onto neighboring surfaces or around corners/edges if needed .